Wednesday, August 26, 2009

7th week already!

Ramadhan is here already.. 6 Ramadhan.
7th week... For me this month is blessed by God.
I feel at ease, calm and happy always.
This month, I try to maximize myself to the best...
Of course, it may be tiring but doing all these routines is a must.
but I don't take it as burden. It's my duty, my responsibility as a student.

As for the resources class, everything went through as usual.
Blog updates, learning new skills, and some more thoughts given by Puan Foziah.
We have been told that we can send it our work on 3rd September and that make me feel happy. I do have extra time to complete the work and better start it early or else I would not be able to finish it on time. Surely I got plenty of time to work on it.

Hmm..whatelse?
Ok, this week, we learn about audio editing.
There are plenty of software that we could use to edit audio namely...
Audacity, Nero, Sony Sound Forge, Fz audio editor and a lot more software that we can easily download from the net...
The purpose that we need to edit audio are for our own pleasure, for the use of our projects and for other purposes.

Hmm.. I love music and I think everyone love music.
Thus, by learning how to edit audio, we will be satisfied when we can listen to our favorite music without any disturbance sound or other voice which is unnecessary.
I will try my best to edit audio s o that I can use it for my own purpose.
I love to listen to music wherever I am and I want all of it in the best quality.
Hence, I'm happy that I can learn it through this course.

All in all, that's all what we have learned on that day.
We have been assigned to edit some audio individually and in groups.
Thus, we need to take this opportunity to do the best as we can.
So, good luck and chaiiyokk!!!
Till then, take care and happy fasting!>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment