Friday, July 24, 2009

3rd Week Past.. The 4th is coming...

Hi Guys! Hmm.. 3rd week is already become a past for us..
Everything still smells new, fresh and rejuvenating..
Hehe are you enjoying the loads of work coming in?
I think I can still accept it for now, but we are getting tired of the work burdens right?
Not because of the amount I think, but because of the involvement of technology in this new chapter of our life in UM.

"Men have become the tools of their tools" - Henry David Thoreau.

Hmm.. from the quotation above, we should be realized that, we as men are slaves to technology nowadays. We need the technology for our everyday life. We need it each and every second of our time, each and every breath exhaled and inhaled by us.. Technology is a need everywhere and anytime in anything. Did you realized that?

As what we have been learning on last thursday on how to find MP3 files, how to find lyrics through "Google" search engine, how to transfer things from internet to words and power point and a lot more "HOW" which is a vital for us to learn.
Not only because it is a tutorial, it is an assignment but because we need it for our future teaching. All the steps need to be learned to the extend that we become experts in using technology, in adapting it in our lesson.

Everyone is concentrating and absorbing the new knowledge. >_<

To be honest, I never now that the button "Prnt Scrn" can be use for that much extend. It is because, before this I only use it to get pictures that I like from movies ONLY.. Hehe but this is the real use of it. We learned how to get the page from internet and paste in office documents. Hee.. Thats show I need to learn more as I know that there is a lot more knowledge to be learned and acquired. Lots more new items, new knowledge need to be explored.


This is what the"Prnt Scrn" can do actually.. Hee..

However, I'm happy that I did not go through this alone. Each and everyone in my cohort are with me. We are in the same shoes. Learning through all ways in order to become good teachers in the future. We also get more opportunities here as we can integrate technology in our presentations as on last thursday we also need to present the first chapter of " Teaching English in the Primary Classroom". This is what I call a techno savvy teachers. We presented with the help from the LCD, laptop and the smartboard.

That is our future, and our priorities for now. Learn for your future and never give up.
Till then, good luck to all of you and chaaiiyookk!!>_<

2 comments: